Patrick Cronin (born 1941 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) played Brian Schlemmer, the new boyfriend of the Bunkers' temporary boarder/tenant Teresa Betancourt (actress Liz Torres) in the season 7 episode of All In The Family titled "The Boarder Patrol".
Patrick currently serves as a professor at East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, Tennessee. He received his bachelor of arts degree from La Salle University and his master's in directing from Temple University in his hometown of Philadelphia, where he taught for five years. He is the former holder of The Basler Chair and the first holder of the Permanent Artist in Residence position at East Tennessee State University.
Cronin was previously married to New York actress Beatrice Colen from October 23, 1977 until her death on November 18, 1999. with whom he had 2 children, two sons: James Patrick Cronin and Charlie Cronin. He is currently married (August 2004 – present), to Amber Kinser Ph.D.
- ↑ Henard, Misty (March 26, 2001). "Play to open with special performance". easttennessean.com (East Tennessean). http://media.www.easttennessean.com/media/storage/paper203/news/2001/03/26/Lifestyle/Play-To.Open.With.Special.Performance-58983.shtml. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- ↑ "Patrick Cronin filmography". hollywood.com. Hollywood.com. http://www.hollywood.com/celebrity/Patrick_Cronin/1235042. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- ↑ "Pat Cronin bio and interview". Actors Life. http://www.actorslife.com/article.php?id=198. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- ↑ Diaz, Laura (March 3, 2005). "Collaboration between Northeast State, ETSU grows behind scenes". East Tennessean. http://media.www.easttennessean.com/media/storage/paper203/news/2005/03/03/Lifestyle/Collaboration.Between.Northeast.State.Etsu.Grows.Behind.Scenes-885086.shtml. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- ↑ "ETSU Division of Theatre and Dance Faculty". etsu.edu. East Tennessee State University. http://www.etsu.edu/theatre/faculty.htm. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- ↑ "ETSU’s division of theatre presents “A Christmas Carol”". East Tennessean. November 30, 2000. http://media.www.easttennessean.com/media/storage/paper203/news/2000/11/30/Lifestyle/Meaning.Of.Christmas.Shared.In.Performance.Activities-11148.shtml. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- ↑ "Patrick Cronin, Actor, Weds Beatrice Colen". New York Times. October 24, 1977. http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F00710F7355B167493C6AB178BD95F438785F9. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- ↑ DOUG GALLOWAY (Dec. 13, 1999). "Beatrice Colen". Variety. http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117883424.html?categoryid=25&cs=1.